Tuesday 14 February 2012



So here is my first post!!! Lets hope I keep this up......


I have begun my portfolio (I started a few weeks ago but for the sake of this post I started today) I'm pretty stoked to be starting this and interested to see where this is going to go. But before I go into too much detail about my project, I am going to give whoever reads this a bit of history.


It has been a long dream of mine to draw cartoons. I love them always have, always will. This was the original reason I applied to art school. While I didn't get into the animation course (I ended up doing glass and ceramics instead) I still wanted to draw cartoons. So 6 years pass and we are here to the present. Since moving to california I have decided to make a real effort at this animation thing, and so it is time to build a portfolio. 


I am going to post drawings, ideas etc a few times a week in the hope that people will see them and add any feedback to help me develop my ideas. To do that just hit the comments below...







Thanks guys, I hope you all like it. Tomorrow I will post a short blurb about each project so that everybody has a few more details about what I am doing.


-Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment